Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dotty About...Figs

I had to write this straight away as I cannot express how excited I am.

I came home after a long day at work spent with some wonderful clients who are getting married tomorrow!! and decided to make the most of the evening sunshine, pour myself a glass of wine - a gift from tomorrow's bride (how sweet is that!!) and sit in the garden taking it all in, admiring my house husband's gardenry work (alright, I know it's not a real word, but is this some kind of fairy tale i'm in or what? firstly the Hubby cannot clean enough, then he is working in the garden planting stuff. I am beginning to think he has been swapped for a new model! it deserves a new word like "Gardenry", Trust Me!)

Anyway, there I am ooh-ing and ah-ing over his planting efforts, when out of the corner of my eye, what do I see...AT LAST my long wait of four years has finally bore fruit...literally! there on my beautiful fig tree is a gorgeous ripe fig!

Well done little fig tree!!









Now, I have high expectations for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment