Wednesday 15 June 2011

Dotty About...Cake Pops

One of my best friends is getting married next year, and I am very very excited to be doing not only her wedding cake, but also making other items for her cake table.

I have seen some amazing cake tables on other blogs over time:









(Images from Inspired Bride & Style Me Pretty)

SO I am really looking forward to doing some very special things for this one. One of the things we have chatted about in particular is cake pops.

If you have had your head under a rock and have missed the cake pop phase, time to remove your had from the rock! lol.

The wedding is next year, so I thought I had better get some practice in over the next few months to make sure that they turn out the way we want them. She has a specific flower which she wants to try to emulate called Billy Balls!!



Here is my first attempt today. I got a bit carried away with sprinkles, and I think we have a way to go, but I am quite pleased with the result :)



No comments:

Post a Comment