Tuesday 25 October 2011

Dotty About...The Calling

Thanks to the new Twinning's advert, I have just discovered The Calling for the first time!

I know, As a group formed in the year 2000, I am sooo behind the times, but I would just like to say that this week I am mostly dotty about their melodic but slightly rocky edge, and this is what I will be listening to - their 2004 album Two.

They remind me of 3 Doors Down who sing one of my favourite songs ever - and what I consider to be one of my life's album tracks, and have a certain Matchbox 20 sound about them which just reminds me of Uni.

I will always wonder why I have never found them before now, but I certainly think their most famous song: Wherever you will go - as sung on the Twinnings advert by some lovely lady - is a first dance contender!

No comments:

Post a Comment