Saturday 25 February 2012

Dotty About...Selina and Mike's Wedding

Well, I had the most fantastic wedding on Thursday at work, so I just HAD to share it with you.

My bride and groom, Selina and Mike, were amazing clients from start to finish, so much so that I almost felt I was one of their wedding guests!! Selina insisted on having twinkly lights everywhere throughout the venue, which really appealed to my romantic side, and they chose a brightly decorated Slattery's Giant Chocolate Cupcake as their main cake topper, appealing to my fun side!

But best of all, they chose Jonny Draper Photography. I have never worked with Jonny before, but I so enjoyed his relaxed approach to his work, that I am really looking forward to working with him again...especially when he comes out with pics like this!

For a peek at the pre-wedding shoot which Jonny did with Selina and Mike, visit his blog here

To Selina and Mike: You guys are amazing. Wishing you love, health, wealth and happiness for your future together. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment