Saturday 4 February 2012

Dotty About...Valentine's Day

I don't know about you, but I have started getting emails from a variety of companies, trying to entice me to buy something commercial and expensive for my loved one for Valentine's Day.

Unfortunately, my husband's feelings about Valentine's Day is one of well, I can't describe it as anything other than hatred actually..."commercial clap-trap" is a phrase that get's regularly pulled out at this time of the year!

As a lover, however, of all things romantic (it's true! opposites attract!) I am always on the look out for a nice gesture. In my opinion, Valentine's day was invented for men like my husband. Men who aren't always very good at saying things they feel, and who require an "love amnesty day".

Anyway, I have been seeking out some wonderful home-made gifts to avoid the "commercial clap-trap", but to treat your partner on Valentine's day to something special and personal.

Source: bhg.com via Catherine on Pinterest

Now there is no excuse not to do something for your loved one on Valentine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment